In order to create a more equitable health care system, we must be willing to build it. Therefore, we have community comparable fees, equity fees, reparations and community care clinics. We invite people to self identify with the fee that best fits you. No questions asked. If you have any questions prior to your first visit, please feel reach out to us.
Community Comparable fees
Keeagha – Initial 1 1/2 hour $285
follow up 1 hour $205
Eddie – $150 – $200 1 hour (Initial & follow ups)
- If you wish to assist in sustaining our endeavor to provide equitable, accessible care, we invite you to pay more than the community comparable fee according to your own means. Any and all amounts are gratefully appreciated.
$60 – $150
Initial visit & follow ups (sliding scale)
- All sliding scales are for each person to self identify
- $60 – $90 (sliding scale) for people who earn between 0-$50,000. annually
- $90 – $150 (sliding scale) for people who earn between $50,000.- 75,000. annually
- Intended for people who work full time, are unemployed, underemployed, or if due to their health, are unable to work full time.
- If you live on assets, investments, inherited/generational wealth, we ask that you consider paying the community comparable fee
1 appointment per month*
- Health reparations for African, Black Americans
- Health reparations for Indigenous, Native peoples
- *if you feel more comfortable paying, you can decide the fee